Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crawling and carving pumpkins

We carved pumpkins last night with Angie and Brady-- Henry wasn't shy at all! I just let him do whatever he wanted-- he went right for the bowl of goo and then stuck his arm in Angie's pumpkin-- glad I got the pic, it was so funny to watch him!




















He's crawling! We thought he'd do this a while ago, as he was showing a lot of signs, but now finally he's crawling! Good job sweetie pie!



Playing in the leaves at the booya last weekend -- it looks like he's eating the leaves, but he wasn't.. just teasing us! : )

3 comments:

Tammy Meyers said...

very cute pics shelly - he is getting so big!!

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

How cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a brave cutie pie!!!!!!

EricaBerg said...

Great pictures. Love the one with the pumpkin. I can't believe he is crawling already! Can't wait to see pics of him in his Halloween costume!