Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 months old

Happy 7 months baby Henry!

I'm trying to think of what is new... his top tooth finally came through a few days ago... those top ones must hurt-- it took forever for it to pop. Henry now has 3 teeth- I suspect the other top one should be making it's way through pretty soon too. For a few weeks he's been babbling "mamma"... or so I liked to think.. it's pretty clear now that it IS mamma! I love hearing it : )

Below are a couple pictures I just love.. it was funny at the Dr last week, they asked if he could sit up without assistance for a short time before falling over... I'm like yah, a couple months ago.. and then I look at the picutures and think what a big boy he is! He's growing and learning things so fast. He loves to walk with holding our hands now.. he even thinks it's funny when you let go for just a second.. he'll start giggling! He pulls himself up on everything -- he started doing this about a month ago and now he's a pro.. yesterday he went into the kitchen and looked at the stairs... I want to keep him as un-interested in those as possible (for now anyway). Since his tooth popped he's actually been sleeping through the night again! (knock on wood) so that would be great if he keeps doing that!

All for now.

Hey Jamison Guertin- wait up!
Check me out!
Hey baby want a ride?!




Reading his booklet
Posing... what a ham!
"Helping" with laundry again!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Shelly - He's just so cute! You've got 5 months to plan that big 1st Bday party! LOL! :D

Shelly Pagel said...

OH MAN-- how time really does fly!! : )

Cassi said...

Sorry...that's just so funny that he is yanking on your bra!! He is as cute as always!! I love looking at pictures :-)

Shelly Pagel said...

ya- he thought it was funny how it could stretch! I was laughing at him trying to figure out how to get it, that I had to snap a pic!

StacyBraatz said...

What a little cutie pie!! Holy cow it is hard to believe he is 7 months already!! He is just perfect Shelly!

Shop By T-Your Personal Shopper said...

What a doll! And I am so glad you are getting sleep again! Keep putting up pics, I love to see him!

Baby Nerison said...

You're going to have to keep an eye on that little man if he's snapping bra's already! He is so darn cute and a little ham!