Monday, October 20, 2008

Beth is getting married!

Yeah- Beth and Ryan are getting married! Angie hosted a Tastefully Simple party on Sunday afternoon and as I was at the table putting my order in, Beth goes into her purse and puts a ring on and shows Angie-- Angie starts screaming, I look over and start screaming! Wahoo! It's a BEAUTIFUL ring! Beth said she picked out the ring and Ryan picked out the stone. I think they've got July 18th pretty well set for the date.

So mom wasn't at this party because she wasn't feeling well-- so Angie called her and said she needed her and had to come up-- mom didn't want to and Angie could tell, but Angie got her there. I went outside and mom said - can't I just stay in the car... what does she need. Finally we got her in the house and being we had food all around from the Tastefully Simple Party- we told Beth to offer mom a brownie... so Beth (with her left hand of course) told mom to take the brownie-- mom is like WHY? And I go TAKE the brownie-- then mom saw it!! Here is the string of photo's I managed to get! Pretty good shots I think!

Angie immitating what Mom's reaction will be.
Show the ring!
Beth offering mom the brownie








Oh now she see's it!


This is mom doing her famous "Happy Dance". She breaks this out anytime someone is getting married or having a baby!

Then we had to go find dad... we thought he was in the field, so we piled in cars and drove out to the corn field-- I actually drove through the field trying to find him- then figured he was unloading it at home-- so we drove to mom and dads'sand I snapped these pictures.









Ok- had to get some snaps of Henry too. : ) The first two are of Henry and Brady "playing" and then Brady getting mad at me because I made him share his Dinosaurs... The third is when we got Henry a new car seat -- our carrier is only good til 29 inches and 22lbs.. he's still has time before he reaches that weight, but I wanted to be ready. we took it out of the box and he climbed right up there-- it was so cute, I gave him a book!











Henry playing
So tired....





Loves to pull himself up on anything!








Smile sweetie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About damn time!!!!!!!!!

:)angie

The Lockhart Family said...

Dang - sounds like I missed one hell of a party! Congrats to the whole family! How exciting!!!

StacyBraatz said...

How wonderful about your sister! Congrats to her! And look at Henry, what a ham, is he ever crabby?????

Shelly Pagel said...

He does have some crabby moments- but thank goodness not very many! Mostly just close to bed time- or trying to dress him at 5:30am! (but heck- I hate getting dressed that early too!) " )