Sunday, October 26, 2008

So much fun!

Henry and daddy talking-- he's getting good at balancing too














Henry and daddy singing














Henry playing in the leaves




And playing with the dog





With the kitty- notice Henry's good grip- sorry kitty!


















under the table again






















We had a fun weekend. Saturday we went to a Booya at Brendon's aunt and uncles house- that's where the pictures with the leaves are. Then we had some friends over to watch some UFC. Henry was such a good boy all weekend and even learned a new trick.. he's crawling! Yeah Henry! He got up on his hands and knee's to crawl (rather than the army crawl) he did it and Brendon and I both looked at each other and then a couple minutes later he did it again and I got it on video. I tried to post it but it wasn't working, so I'll have to post it later. Good job baby Henry! : )

2 comments:

Rapp family fun said...

I love the picture with the cat! Did I see two teeth on the top-how many teeth does he have now? I can't believe how much Henry has grown! Man where has this year gone? I love seeing all the updates of your cutie pie.

Shelly Pagel said...

Thanks Shanna-- yup 2 teeth on top now. He's got just the 4 right now-- he does pretty well with teeth, but it will be nice when that is over! : )