Stats: Weight 19lbs 8 oz (with a partially wet diaper) which is the 69%
Height 27 1/2 inches which is also the 69%
Head 17.5 inches which is 56%
He did well with shots- got 4! He got a dose of the flu shot, and because of that new one we had to wait 20 mins in the waiting room to make sure there were no reaction.. other parents and nurses couldn't believe that he was so happy and smiley after those shots.. all the nurses kept coming out and smiling and saying hi to him... they all say what a cute sweet baby he is ( I know they probably say that about most babies!) but it's nice to hear it!
2 comments:
shelly-
take it from a ped's nurse-we don't say that to every one! You have one of the kido's we love caring for- a cutie pie that's full of smiles!
Ahh- thanks Shanna! We should get the boys together again soon (and us)- I have some pictures from camping of Axel and Henry I'm going to maill to you too.
Post a Comment