With Brendon getting a new route at work, the Stillwater route, he's been working really long hours(like 10-12 hours). My mom helps out with getting Henry one night a week and then I try to take off early 1 day a week too. So yesterday (Friday) I went to pick him up and he was busy playing with another little boy and the teachers were changing and feeding some other kids. When I got there one teacher said "we just love Henry so much, he really is just a joy to have here"... ahhh... I'm sooo glad to hear that. I don't know why, but it makes me feel a little better having him there 10 hours a day! Knowing he's happy sets me at ease... I always feel so bad he's there so long, but if he's happy and the teachers all love him, just makes it a little better. He's such a happy mannered kid, it shouldn't really surprise me that he's such a good boy at daycare, but to hear the teachers say it makes me proud of the little bugger... hopefully his happy spirit continues on!
Another teacher came up to me before I walked in Henry's room and asked if I was Henry's mom (she is a pre-school teacher in one of the other rooms) and I said yes, she has a little boy a couple months younger than Henry in the same room. She said Charlie (her boy) just watches Henry all the time and is learning things quickly because of him-- she said she thinks Charlie wants to be just like Henry! It's cute to think that Henry has a buddy already!
I have some more pictures to download... I'll try to get them this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment