Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We let Henry run around with nothing on- and he LOVED it... he just giggled and giggled as I'd chase him around trying to get the diaper on. It was so cute! Then as soon as I tried to get his pj's on he'd start whinning... takes after his dad I think! : ) ha!

















Uncle Theron and Uncle Taylor with Miley and Henry



















Henry finally found the cat door that is in our house (was there before we bought the house).. he thought it was fun















This was our cool pumpkin... doesn't look great with the light- but it was a scary spider















Henry can't do anything the easy way-- he has to go OVER things to get some where-- silly goose!































Halloween with Brady and Grandma and Grandpa




















Henry's first Halloween















Loving Halloween-- can't you tell?!
I love his "I love Mummy" shirt!




















Brady and Henry
















mmmm!















Brady liked to "hook" Henry-- he promised he do it soft though... : )






























Pam was nice enough to come over and sit at the house while Henry was sleeping so Brendon and I could go out for Halloween. Every year since we've been together we've dressed up and gone to Brewsters. The idea was to go 80's but Brendon turned his costume into... well- nobody was quite sure what he was! It was fun-- I wore Brendon's lettermans jacket, his football jersey, pinned my pants, wore heels, wore my 8th grade BIG glasses, wore a side ponytail, wore my michael jackson glove earings, a choker, and the best was my first cell phone that I got in 1996 (so not really 80's- but it worked).. it was a huge flip phone- everyone laughed. During the contest I broke out the "running man" dance and it won me 2nd place! It was lots of fun-- thanks again Pam for coming over!




















2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

Something with boys and loving to be nakid!! LOL
Adorable bee you have there!!

Tammy Meyers said...

Henry is so stinkin' cute!! You and Brendon look pretty good as well :)