Monday, November 10, 2008

More Teeth

Poor Henry had a fever Friday so I had to go pick him up from daycare and I took him to the Dr.. it was 103. so I thought we should check him out. The Dr checked everything even did a chest x-ray and everything checked out fine.. he said it was probably a combination of a virus and teething.. Henry's has his top 2 and bottom 2 and now is working on 4 more at once! poor guy. His cheeks are so rosey red right now. Saturday 1 on top and 1 on bottom popped through so my baby now has 6 teeth and two more are working their way through! His fever finally broke - this morning finally, no fever!
Henry is such a happy kid, you'd hardly know he was sick.. Still just smiled and smiled all day like normal.. he seemed to eat a little less than normal, but nothing that I was concerned with.
Here is a little video from Saturday night of Henry waiving hi

7 comments:

Rapp family fun said...

More teeth! Wow what a big boy. I'm glad his fever is gone-those can be scarey. I can wait to see a pictures of all of his teeth.

Shelly Pagel said...

Ya- can you believe that, any day now he'll have 8 teeth-- hope he doesn't learn to bite again!! Ouch!! : )

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest video! Love it! I'm so glad he is better. This grandma just worries so much when they get sick.

Tammy Meyers said...

Poor little man...Glad he is feeling better and cute as always :)

Tammy Meyers said...

Poor little man...Glad he is feeling better and cute as always :)

StacyBraatz said...

Poor little peanut, hope he feels better soon, at least he doesn't show it- what a trooper!!
Very cute video, what a happy little boy!

Baby Nerison said...

What an adorable video, he's such a ham. Hope he is feeling better