Saturday, November 29, 2008
new things
Henry is doing great, let's see lots of new things to report. Last week we got Henry's first "artwork" sent home.. one was a scribble of paint and another was a picture of a turkey-- it's soo cute! Henry is also starting to walk a little bit.. he walk with this little push walker thing, it's so fun. He's getting really good at playing catch.. he's done this for a couple months- just pushing the ball back, but he's getting really good at it now. He's growing out of his clothes so fast, I think he's in a growth spurt again- we have his 9 month appt in a couple weeks, so it will be fun to see how much he weighs and how tall he is. Henry has also found the tupperware cupboard, he likes to take every piece out! He was at my mom and dad's last Friday and enjoyed taking everything out of her cupboard too! I think that is about it-- I have a bunch of new pictures to post and I'll try to do that soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment