Monday, July 19, 2010

40 week Dr appt

Had my 40 week Dr appt today with a differnt Dr than normal, but all went great. Everything is great, I've been measuring small, I've measured 37 weeks for 3 weeks straight, then all the sudden today, I measured 40! Even with Henry at 9 days over due, I always measured 39 weeks.. so then she did a cervical check and she said she almost got through- so I was almost dilated! I was shocked... she said my cervix is very very soft too. So she said you really just never know- I could go into labor before Friday, but otherwise Friday will be our big day... I've pretty much prepared myself for a c-section since no progress was happening.. so now having the thought of a VBAC? Well- like I've always said, either way the baby comes out is just fine and doesn't matter to me one bit-- either way, we get our baby!

So all good news- the baby still has the little irregular heartbeat but Dr Leonard told me the same thing Dr Callanan has been telling me the whole time, that it's very common and most likely as soon as the baby is born, the heart beat will be all normal. Heart beat was in the 130's again this week.

All for now!

1 comment:

jules said...

It's a girl. :) You can call it a "she" now. ;) I have feelings......