Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2 days over due

I'm 2 days over due now but I still feel just fine. I can say I'm about ready now, I'm done training my temp at work and just need one more day at work tomorrow to get a couple projects done, get a pedicure during lunch : ), and officially be done for my leave! I am very excited about my time off!

Henry has been very good lately, we talk about the baby a lot in hopes that he'll accept it all pretty well. He talks about the baby all the time and I'm stacked with little gifts to give Henry at the hospital that will be from the baby... any tips for how the transition is when you have a 2nd is welcome!

: )

1 comment:

Mindi Kay said...

Keep Henry as much involved in the entire process as possible. Miley held my hand when I labored and she saw Cooper before I really saw Cooper. She got to push the button that plays the music letting the hospital know a new baby was born and she knew that that day was just as much about her as it was about Cooper.

Miley came to the hosptial to visit every day that we were in there and I made sure I paid extra special attention to her when she was there. Then, when you get home make sure you keep him involved in helping- get a paci, get diapers, give him kisses, pick out his outfit. Henry is such a compassionate person I'm sure he'll adjust just fine.