Wednesday, July 14, 2010

39 week Dr appt

Same old story... no dilation, 50% effaced. I'm still measuring small, but Ultra Sound last week confirmed the baby is just fine in there. Dr said I just make small babies and too good of homes for them that they don't want to come out! My Dr is going on vacation for 3 weeks, so that was my last visit with her. Next week at my 40week appt I'll see her counterpart at the clinic. Baby still has the abnormal heartbeat going on, but my Dr still reassures me it's pretty common, and as soon as the baby comes out she'd bet that the heartbeat will be just fine! Today the heartbeat was in the 130's. My blood pressure and weight gain are still excellent too. So now the countdown really begins! Now I'm just getting anxious to think whether this little bundle of wonder is a girl or boy-- Henry always calls the baby a girl and refers to "she", but a boy (brother for Henry) would be awesome too! And I also wonder how big the baby will be.. it's reassuring from the U/S last week that the baby is at least 6lbs-- maybe even close to 7lb before delivery!

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

I hope Henry's right!!! :-)