Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Henry's pictures

Henry's pictues came in! To view them to go http://digital-ink-studio.com/ then click the box that says portraits, then on the bottom click clients and then the password is h.pagel. This is only viewable for 7 days. They are too cute and she has great music set to it too. Now which one to pick.. too many to choose from!

Happy Birthday Dad! Last night we had a little dinner at our house for my dad's bday. It was a nice night with the cool rain and the whole family.

Henry baby isn't feeling good these last couple days. He's got a bad cough and runny nose. Of couse, being Henry, he still smiles and smiles. He's waking up a few times in the middle of the night and doesn't really even want to eat, just wants to be cuddled.. we slept for about an hour together in his room on the rocking chair, and the minute I put him in his crib he woke up crying.. I let him cry it out for a few minutes and he fell back asleep. No fever.. so that is good. We'll see how today goes with his cough and hopefully he'll be better soon! I think he's starting to teeth again, so that may be the culprit-- those upper two teeth must hurt a lot more than than the bottoms. did.. poor guy.

6 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Oh, Shelly! Those pictures are adorable!! He is just too cute!

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

Great pictures Henry!! What a flirt is right! :) They turned out really nice!

Tammy Meyers said...

those are absolutle adorable shelly!! i just love his little bald head :)

Shelly Pagel said...

Bald is beautiful baby! He's starting to grow hair in the back now- but it's pure white so it's hard to see! Who'd think Brendon and I woudl have a blonde baby!

Thanks

Rapp family fun said...

Shelly, I love his pictures!!! What a little ham! Isn't hard to pick which one's you want? I would have to order all of them. Believe me, I always order to many. Too cute... I can't believe how big he's getting!

StacyBraatz said...

Those brought tears to my eyes... sap I have become!! Those are just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck deciding on what to buy, I would have to buy all of them! What a handsome little guy, and so happy!!