Daddy and Henry hanging out
Saturday night I babysat my nephew Brady - he'll be 4 next week. Here he is being funny sitting in Henry's bumbo seat! Silly Brady!
Henry playing around
Henry at his first trip to the zoo- can't tell but I think the monkey's are in the background.
Getting Grandma kisses!
Sitting on the turtle with Aunt Jenae and cousin Landon and Talon
These ones are from my phone, so they are a little fuzzy. After the zoo (and a nap for Henry) we went out to eat to House of Coates. Henry sat in the big boy high chair for the first time! He did great!

This was the nap before out to eat-- what a life! He was napping on my lap with the nice soft pillow!
Just playing! I think he looks a lot like me in this pic below.
All for now-- Henry turns 6 months on Sunday-- wholy cow! I can't believe he'll be half a year old already!
2 comments:
Almost 6 months already, holy cow!! What alittle fox, I think he looks alot like you Shelly- very, very cute!
He is a sweet boy! He is getting so big. Time just flies by.
Post a Comment