Monday, September 8, 2008

6 months old!

Happy half a year old to Henry baby (he was 6 months on Sunday)! 6 months just flew by. He's so sweet. I have to make his 6 month dr appt still so we can get an update on his stats... last I checked at home he was 18lbs, I'm sure he'll be 19 or 20 by the time we go to the dr. Just about time for the next car seat (ours is up to 22lbs).
Just the last couple days we noticed him getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth-- I think he'll be crawling soon-- he's master at scooching. He's been scootching quite a while now and does it at lightening speed and can get just about anywhere!
Grandma Pam watched Henry Saturday night and I think she got him to learn to clap a little bit. We work on it with patty cake, but he's starting to do it more and more now. Last night he also started pulling himself up on the coffee table downstairs- it's so fun to watch.

Henry loves to crawl under the exersaucer-- we'll have to get the kid a jungle gym! I love this picture-it actually looks like he has hair in this one too! My baldy-- bald is beautiful! : )

Playing with his toys..

I tried to get him scooching around-this was right before bed, so he wasn't his normal self. I don't think he could figure out what he wanted to do

6 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Shelly, that's funny. He's so cute!!

Rapp family fun said...

what a cutie! time sure does fly huh!! I love the army crawling! Isn't it crazy how much they can get around? Too fun!!

EricaBerg said...

That video just makes me smile. He looked like he found just what he was looking for.

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

What a cutie!! When I first looked at the saucer pic...I thought...oh..he looks like Brendon there...then I look at the next one and...oh..he looks just like Shelly there!! LOL...he's a good mix of both of you...he's SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

In the pic where Henry is under the saucer, he looks a lot like Landon. Landon looks a lot like Brendon when he was little, so there is some Pagel in that little cutie pie of yours!

Shelly Pagel said...

ah Thanks-- ya, we think he's cute too! : ) Yes- so many times I see parts of Landon in him- funny how everyone thinks he looks like me, yet I think there is a lot of Pagel too. Jodi's right- a good mix of both of us!