Henry has figured out how to go up the step from the living room into the kitchen- that's all he wants to do now! He goes right for the kitchen chairs too- looks like fun Henry!
Saturday afternoon I put Henry in his crib for a few minutes so I could do something upstairs- I walked in and look at him! He now pulls himself up very pretty well! The little terd- he did this last night at bed time too. Guess we have to lower the mattress! I love his expression though- he's like hello - come get me!
Here is Henry figuring out how to get up the step-- took him a while and with MUCH determination- he did it! Now I have to start cleaning my kitchen floors better!
Henry is almost crawling- a real crawl- up on his hands and knee's! The daycare thought he would over the weekend- he's soo close. He goes up to his knees and takes one stride then back to the belly. I bet in the next couple days he'll be really crawiling- then next is walking-- eek!
6 comments:
If possible, he is getting cuter by the day. You can really see his personality in the pictures now, I love that. Time to start cleaning the floors and dusting places you simply forget about!!
ah thanks! He really is fun to just to watch- I love when he figures things out, you can just see the "ah ha- I did it" in his face! ya - no fun dusting the nooks and crannies the kids find!
He sure is a busy little dude! He's growing up way to fast!! He's the happiest little boy I've ever seen...what a joy!!
Thanks Jodi!! You'll have to come visit have some dinner/drinks and play with Henry soon!
LOL - I love his expressions on his face, he will definatley keep you on your toes!! What a doll!
Post a Comment