Wednesday, September 17, 2008
What a flirt
We took Henry to get his 6 month pictures yesterday. He slept on the way there, then he woke up & we took his clothes off and started snapping pics. He woke right up and we were laughing so hard because Henry was almost posing for the camera. The photographer, Jess, just laughed and said he was flirting with her. He would giggle and smile and always look right at her-- even sat still! What a good kid. He lasted about 15-20 minutes and then he realized he was hungry- so we took a quick break to eat and then took more pictures for another 15 mins or so. He was a little more squirmy then, but still did great. I can't wait to see how they turned out and what Jess does to them-- she's such a great photographer! She does Axel Rapp's pictures too- she has a huge 20x20 board of his picture hanging up- she said it makes her smile! That cute kid would make anyone smile! So Henry's pictures should be up online in about a week to check them out - they are only posted online for 7 days too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Shelly. He sure makes me smile a lot!! I love the pictures that Jess has done for us. I can't wait to see Henry's!
Can't wait to see them!!
What a funny little boy...I am sure the pics turned out great! I cannot wait to see them!!
All the pics were wonderful! Good luck on picking..you might need to buy all of them! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment