Time still flies when you feel pretty good-- thank goodness for that! Had another Dr appt yesterday and things are the same, no progress. My cervix is still closed so no dilation yet... I'm good with that though! I'd like 3 more weeks of pregnancy please! : ) All things are norm, heatbeat good, measurements good, and I even lost a pound some how this past week-- so far I've gain 27 lbs which is awesome (or so I hear).
My OB referred me to an ENT to check out my nose and why I've been having so many nose bleeds, they've been getting really bad, which she said is very common during pregnancy, but mine seem just to be getting worse and worse. So it will be a relief to have an ENT look at it and figure out if there is something I can do. So I go to United today for that appt.
I passed my Strep B test which was a relief... even though they say about 30% of women have this, it's just kind of a nice relief that I won't have to be on any meds during the labor/birth-- one less thing to worry about.
A couple weeks ago Brendon and I had an appt to take some maternity photo's to document this big old belly of mine, I never did any belly shots or anything, but figured these cool professional ones were the way to go after seeing one of my co-workers have them done! They turned out great! Some are goofy and belly looks all lopsided... but all-in-all they are cool! My favs are the one where Brendon is kissing my belly (because he does that every morning) and the one of just our hands. The link is http://digital-ink-studio.com/ click highspeed, then clients, then type the word pagel as the password.
This past week I started packing my hospital bag and LP's bag... seem funny to be doing this already, but I guess, you just never know when it's going to happen! Brendon also assembled our stroller/carseat combo thing and I'll probably have him figure out how to put the carseat in the car in the next week or so... I really doesn't seem like this baby should be ready to come out just yet-- it's hard to believe it's only about 3 weeks away, or really anytime now since I'm technically full term now at 37 weeks. Crazy!
All for now!
1 comment:
The pictures are awesome!!!! They will be a great keepsake! Just for kicks you should have done one of Brendon's tummy meeting yours....lol! They really are cool! I can hardly wait to find out if it's a she or a he!! Love, Jodi
Post a Comment