Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today is Due Day!

Just a quick note-- today is Due Day! Yeah! really doesn't mean anything- but it's a nice milestone. Who knows, maybe this gel thing they are going to do today will work and I'll have a baby sooner than we think! (OK- I doubt that will happen- but you never know!)

: )

3 comments:

Tribe of Adeline said...

Shelly, I think you can go another 10 days cuz you're getting nervous about labor, am I right? You're one of a kind if you really want to be pregnant longer than you're due date! Have that baby already, will you! Love ya, Michele
P.S. Don't forget to call us.

Shelly Pagel said...

Not nervous yet- just anxious now that it is actually time! : ) I really don't mind being prego- so a few more days would be just fine with me! Well call you right away- don't worry! See ya

Mindi Kay said...

IT'S YOUR DUE DATE SO IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! AND- it's a Friday! So do something fun tonight- go out to dinner or a movie or invite some friends over for a game night- you'll be glad you did! Because you just NEVER know- this could be your last weekend just the two of you!