Friday, February 29, 2008

1 day over due! Happy Leap Day

So today I'm 1 day over due-- which is so normal so I'm fine with it. : )

Yesterday's "cervical ripening" went ok. It didn't hurt or anything, it was just time consuming. I was at United for almost 3 hours with all the waiting and monitoring. So after the gel, they monitored me for a little over an hour, she said I had about 6 contractions in that hour, but I never really felt anything.
Today's adventure to United went good, it went faster today which was nice, go there about 9 and back to work by about 11:30. She said my cervix is softer and thinner but still closed, so maybe we're making a little progress? Today she said I have contractions about every 10-12 minutes but they are so little I barely feel them- I mostly just see them on the monitors.

Still here at work and feeling just fine. Tonight will be nice, I don't think we have anything going on, so it will be nice to relax and get the house clean and things like that.

All for now

No comments: