Congrats to the Bosom Buddies team who played in the Save 2nd Base softball tourney which was a fundraiser for Breast Cancer-- we didn't win the games, but we won the beer drinking trophey- even without me! Nice work team! : )
Today I am 32 weeks preggers-- things are good. Saturday sitting at the tourney this little baby was showing off... a bunch of us were just watching my belly jump around and then all the sudden the baby must have arched his/her back because you see this long skinny thing protrude right in center of my belly-- it was very strange since I've never seen baby Pagel do that before- but it was super cool! I love this time in pregnancy! The heat hasn't bothered me so far, I always like it warm so it feels nice right now- I may say differently in a few weeks though! : )
Henry is great- he also had fun Saturday at the tourney- we had him with us for the first game since he loves "ball game" he sat on his folding chair and played catch with his glove... then I brought him out to grandma and grandpa Pagel's house for him to play with Landon for a few hours... Ken and Pam then brought him back to the fields for us... we were sitting in the grass (done playing for the day) and he said he had to go potty- I did not want to attempt to go porto-potty with him, so we went behind a building, stripped down and there he went-- it was so funny helping him or telling him to spread his legs apart and hold "it" down.. he laughed and laughed and was trying to pee in many different places... everyone got quite the kick out of it.. then he wanted to go a few more times - but didn't go, he just liked to pretend and get the attention I think. Then we let him run around in his undies (no diapers left) and he ws being so silly in front of everyone, rolling around just being goofy- it tired him out nicely! So potty training is still going well, but not much progress the last week or so, just the same going at daycare about 3 times a day, but at home he goes like 5-10 times- probably because at home we have "potty treats" which are chocolate and daycare doesn't do that kind of thing. But it's all good- he hasn't reverted at all, so I'm not worried yet, he'll still go through a couple diapers a day, but we sure don't go through nearly as many as we used too... so that's nice on mommy's checkbook! Now I can spend that on diapers for new baby : ) A nice part is that even when we are out- like out to eat or even when we were at the zoo, he'll tell me he has to go.
We're getting some projects done around the house, first the new kitchen sink and faucet, then got rid of some "stuff" in the garage (still more to go though) and brendon built a raised bed to cover some cement cookies in the yard, got my garden planted, still need to plant the squash, watermelon, corn, and pumpkins up in dad's field though. Brendon also just about finished the patio- he got the new rock and finished the paver bricks around the edge. just need to fill in with a couple more bags of rock oh and the sandbox is full now- I think Henry could make "castles" for hours!
Henry saw Brendon building the raised beds for me and quickly grabbed the tape measure and started doing whatever Brendon was doing- was very cute!
And then he found his hammer too- said he had to "fix" it : )
Out for ice cream cones! : )



No comments:
Post a Comment