Monday, May 17, 2010

31 weeks- fishing opener



This is from the baby website update I get... 31 weeks!  This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Brendon has been gone since Friday morning up north fishing so Henry and mom had a great weekend together!  Friday night my mom got Henry from daycare so we had dinner over there and played for a while.  Saturday morning we went to the zoo with the other fisherman widows and their kids!  We had lots of fun there, we went grocery shopping and over to see the Guertins to play later that night.  Sunday we ran errands, went to the park, went to visit a few people and then home for naps and play.  Henry's been trying to ride his new bike all weekend.  He gets on it himself and tries to pedal but can't quite figure them out yet.  He knows how to pedal the big wheel bikes- but those bikes don't brake when you go in reverse... so we're still figuring it out.  Right now I just push him and he pedals when he can--he loves loves it though! 

Henry has also been doing awesome at potty training too.. even at the zoo he told me twice he had to go.  Anytime I say I have to go potty- Henry says me too.. so then we both go, anytime I ask him he says he has to go and usually does go, and then sometimes he'll just bring it up that he has to go..  he loves getting his potty stickers (he gets to pick a sticker out and put it on his potty chart) and then he also gets a potty treat.  We get very excited when he goes and he loves his "nundies".  He's been going potty around 10 times a day and only going through a couple of diapers a day now.  I hope he keeps this up!

We're excited for daddy to come home.. Henry asked a few times a day "where's daddy" then I remind him he's fishin and he says ok..  each morning he looks for Brendon in bed .. Saturday morning he ran in my room at 5am and goes "Hi mommy... daddy fishing and golfing ok"... I said ok and he climbed into bed and back to sleep we went!  : )  I'm so glad the weather was nice this weekend so Henry and I could sepend time outside-- he was sure sick of being couped up.

Riding his new bike!
Riding the teeter todder with grandpa... Henry says "feet up grandpa" and my dad listened well- had to snap a pic of that!
Fun at the park!
Fun at the zoo


Henry and Ari-- I love their expressions!


Henry, Ari and Jada
Henry found a nice rock to sit on


Henry loves Jada!


sooo tired on the way home...

No comments: