Here are a few cute pics, today when we gave him a bath, Brendon was washing him up, and then we set him in the tub and I put some water over his legs and there was his first pee stream! It was so funny, all the sudden this big stream just went off to the side so I covered it with my hand as soon as I could.. Brendon and I just laughed. Everyone asks if he's done that yet, and today it happened. He didn't like the bath at first- I think he was just cold, but after a few minutes then he was good. I love his little naked self, his wrinkly skinny butt just makes me laugh- he obviously didn't get his mothers "padded" butt!
He's doing so good lately, he loves holding his head up, we're amazed at how long he does that! He sleeps pretty good, we haven't figured out the best schedule yet, but I think when Brendon goes back to work we'll get in one. But Henry sleeps pretty good now at night, we usually get up around 2ish and around 5 or 5:30ish to eat and then he usually goes back to sleep soon after eating. He seems like he is so strong, when he lays on our chests, it's almost like he is crawling up us. He loves his bouncy chair and his swing too.
4 comments:
Shelly, he is so cute...so tiny. I don't even know what that tiny feels like. What a good lookin' little boy!
I love the pics! He is so adorabley cute! Can't wait until tomorrow to I can get my hands on him again!
Love, Grandma P.
It is amazing how tiny they are, I forget all that as well since mine are so big!! He is just amazing guys and I love reading your updates Shelly and the pictures! Glad things are going so well!
Thanks stacy- you'll be reminded of all of this again soon enough with your upcoming little one! I have some new pics I'll be loading today (hopefully) Henry met the Easter bunny! :)
Post a Comment