So now I'm 5 days over due-- Feb 28th seemed like forever ago. But really still feel just normal as ever so I'm fine with everything, baby will come when he/she is ready - otherwise we'll finally find out about LP on Sunday for an induction. Couldn't get in for a gel again today since they are short staffed or something today, oh well. I'll just have to wait til tomorrow to find out if I'm dilated yet. I have my ultrasound tomorrow too- so that will be fun to see again!
All for now
2 comments:
Hang in there! Unfortunately, when your getting gel you don't take priority over the women coming in that are in labor, but you'll get there. I work over the weekend, so maybe I'll get to hold LP at night while you sleep. Don't forget to request 2300! That's where I work. Can't wait to meet your new little one! Miley needs a cousin her age.
Heidi Sue
Strange- but I'm in no hurry - just figure it will happen when it happens. I did request 2300 so maybe we'll see you there- it will be nice to have a familar face helping us take care of our little one!
Post a Comment