Just a quick edit from the pm.. got in at United around 1 and everything was fine, then they put the gel in and the baby's heartbeat dropped for about 2 minutes, so the nurse talked to the dr on call and he made her flush the gel out of me with saline.. that felt strange... she said that's what it will feel like when my water breaks-- a gush of warm water. So then they made me get monitored extra long just to be sure, and everything continued to be just fine. Guess the baby just didn't like this dose of gel... hopefully tomorrow's get treatment goes a little smoother. Good news was that when I got checked she said my cervix very soft and it was so close to being open.. so looks like I'm making a little more progress each time! It's going to happen soon-- one way or another! : )
******
I'm 3 days over due now, but still feeling great. Last night babysitting my nephew the baby was moving around like crazy, I had him feel my belly and he looked strange and I said there was a baby in there, and he went on to say "baby dinosaur?" so now he thinks I'm having a baby dinosaur... kinda cute. : )
I didn't get to go in for a gel treatment yesterday, they were too busy, then this morning I called again and they are busy again, I'm supposed to call back around noon, but I'm doubting I'll get to go in. Hopefully Monday morning I can get in there again and get checked and get the treatment.
All is good so far still.
4 comments:
If I had your e-mail address, I would e-mail you what I think you need to do to get LP out...it starts with an 'R'....LOL Good Luck!!!
Ha! I know what -- but I ran out--got any I can have : )!!
Of course....I will always have ya covered...!!
Sweet! You rock Kim!
Post a Comment