Friday, March 19, 2010
So tired
Poor Henry was soo tired this morning. He didn't sleep great last night, and this morning I changed his diaper and clothes while he laid there with his eyes shut... he's tired many mornings, but usually perks right up. We didn't race to get dressed against daddy, or race down the stairs to see who could turn the lights on first... he didn't even want to help me make coffee! He just there and leaned on my shoulder... even to get in the car he just hugged tight and said hug kiss... then off he went. Brendon said he slept the whole way to daycare and he never does that... then when they got to school, he wanted his nutrigrain bar and ate some fruit and Brendon left... I sure hope he perks up and nothing else is bugging him. He has had a few runny diapers and last night had several which is not like him... I hope its a quick bug and nothing else. Good thing is no fever, so I guess I'll just try to be careful on diet this weekend and stick to a good diet that helps the runny diaper situation- I usually do the BRATY diet and seems to work for Henry. Anyway- I just wanted to stay home and snuggle all morning with my little man...so sad to see him worn out. But, we have had a very fun week- we've been at the park at least once a day every day, some days even twice and he's been playing out side in our yard and garage on bikes and toys etc... so I guess it was bound to catch up to him. Maybe we can sleep in tomorrow morning! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with that...it a weekend, sleeping in usually doesn't happen in our house on the weekends. LOL :) Hope he's okay!
Thanks Kim! he slept and extra 2 hours at daycare today and seems just fine now... but I think you are right... sleeping in on the weekend just never seems to happen does it! : )
Hopefully today was a better day, hate it when they dont feel good!!!! Looks like a fun swim party! Henry looks like he is a tall boy!
Post a Comment