Monday, March 8, 2010

Tractor Party- our boy turns 2!!

So our baby boy turned 2!!  How the heck did that happen so fast... man how time flies!  Henry just couldn't be a better kid- we're so proud of him!

We had a very fun "tractor party" yesterday- Sunday was his actual birthday.  He was excited to have a birthday and he now knows he's 2, so that's cute.

Here a few pictures to share... thank you everyone for coming and hanging out and all the wonderful gifts for Henry- he sure is a spoiled kid! 

Here is the tractor cake I made.. I found a tractor mold and then tried to decorate it according to a picture... I'm not very good at it.. but I think it turned out ok... 
Before
After!  Brady and Henry dug right in!
The my grandma's had a chance too!
YUM!
Brady had fun feeding Henry!
Blwoing out the candles!

Opening presents- he gots lots of tractors, wagons and cows!  He was in heaven!

Lucky boy Henry- look at all his grandma's!!!
And Grandpa's too...  : )

2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

Shelly the cake is awesome, great job!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the perfect birthday party, I love kids birthday parties!!

Rapp family fun said...

I think your cake looks AMAZING!! What a awesome mom. I just go to the bakery when I need a cake. Happy B-day Henry!!