Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm an auntie again

Taylor and Mindi welcomed Cooper James Pagel yesterday! 8lbs 1oz and 20" (really close to Miley's size) After being at the hospital a LONG time, finally they got things rolling and Cooper made his big arrival!  I hear things are good and they are all doing great!  We're planning to go visit on Saturday sometime I think.  From the first couple pictures I've seen, I see a lot of similarities of him and Henry when he was born... they have the same nose... most be those strong Pagel boy genes!

Here are a couple pictures!  First one is kinda fuzzy-but you get the point.

Funny how those Pagel boys think... I think Taylor picked the name Cooper out partly because of the baseball history behind it - Cooperstown- and when I was pregnant with Henry, Brendon was pretty determined for a while that if we had a boy the name would be Cooper-- Funny how that all works out. 

Anyway- that's the update!  I'm sure Mindi and Taylor will have their blog updated soon with more pictures of the little boy and big sister!!  : )

No comments: