What's a crayer? Well to Henry, it's a prayer... last week I decided now was a good time to start saying prayers at bedtime... we say the traditional now I lay me down to sleep... he just giggles when I say it, then I say God bless, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma's, Grandpa's, and everyone we love.. then Henry goes Bamma's, Pappa's, and daddy... then I have to remind him mommy too and he says mommy too! So Monday night I had school and it had been 2 weeks since I had class, so Henry was used to me being home putting him to bed... Bren said he went to bed great, but he woke up twice that night... the first time he woke I went in there and he said "Mommy here!" and had to calm him down and get him back to sleep... then the 2nd time at like 3:30am... I walked in there and Henry said "crayers mom... crayers"... so we said or prayers and off to sleep he went.. It's so cute hearing him say "crayers" and how much he likes it... so anyone reading this who may have a sleepover with Henry some night.. be sure to say your "crayers" with him! : )
I'll post some new pics this week- I know it's been a while with no pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment