Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My birthday

My birthday was Monday so I took the day off to spend with my favorite little guy. We had a great day of doing nothing! Then Brendon came home from work and I was convinced that he had forgotten... but of course, my lovely husband remembered. He kept bringing in gift after gift after gift from the garage... first was some flowers for me to plant and some pink gardening gloves, then a very pretty hummingbird windchime set, then a big tall shepards hook for my hanging flower baskets, THEN a beautiful bird bath for our front yard... he knows I've been trying to get into gardening and taking care of my flowers and such... I have a lot to learn, but it's coming along. My garden is actually growing-- things are sprouting!!
Then my family came over for pizza and brats.. we had lots of fun and Henry is in his glory when people are over, so we had a nice night!

1 comment:

Rapp family fun said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good day at home with your little man.