Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Brendon

Happy Birthday to my husband-- the big old 32 finally caught up to him!

I'll post some new pictures in the next couple of days.

Nothing too much new with us. We had a nice Memorial weekend. Friday we had some friends over to grill, Saturday we went to my parents to help bring a tree down. So Brendon was on the tractor with a chain connected to the tree and my dad had the chain saw going. The tree was right next to the house, so they had to do it right! The tree came down great and then they cut it up and used the tractor to drag it to a better place to burn. Henry and I worked on picking up the little sticks.. it was so cute, he'd pick up one little stick, then put it in the wheel barrow for me... he was a little scared at the tractor, but got used to the noise soon. I took him on a 4 wheeler ride too which I think he liked a lot once we got going. Then after that we ran to Apple Valley to run some errands and noticed Henry's eyes were all gooky... so I called the clinic and darn, they had just closed. But said Woodbury was open on Sunday's. Then all night, Henry's eyes were just all gunked up and runny. So Sunday morning we went up to Woodbury and got to see a Dr very quickly there. Just as I suspected, and ear infection. It's only his 2nd ever, but the same thing happened last time he got one. So we got some medicine for him and he's back to normal. You'd hardly know the kid was in any pain, he acts pretty normal even with icky ear infections. He's also teething now too, he's getting all 4 eye teeth right now.. he's doing very well with it, not nearly as bad as the molars were for him.
Then Sunday I went to 2 baby showers and a wedding shower for some Nieburs, then went home and got Henry and took him to my Grandma's to see everyone-- they had a little grill out-- just 20 or 30 people. Then Monday we went to another grill out at some friends... Henry didn't really get any naps that day, so he was sure crabby by 5pm... but we went on a walk and that seemed to make him happy... now it's all back to normal again.

: )

No comments: