Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The bruiser

Henry's battle wound has now bruised up pretty well... I keep taking pictures and I think Henry thinks I'm (we) are crazy... he just keeps smiling away. He hasn't picked at the steri-strips at all, and the only time he even touches it is when he's rubbing his eyes when he's tired.. I'm glad that it doesn't seem to bother him one bit... he sure is a tough guy.

Here are some new pictures... I think it looks worse in person though...

This was taken this morning before 6am!

Also taken this morning-- he's so cute in the morning-- love his messy bed hair!

This was taken Monday afternoon-- caught him on a blink


Also taken Monday but in the morning.

I meant to post this video the other day... Henry is obsessed with shoes, and always wants to wear shoes and these boots... I think it's funny watching him walk, so I did a little video. I guess I need to get out and buy the kid some shoes that fit-- we still usually just wear those crib shoes that really have nothing to them.. And my family would appreciate the "shutting of the cupboard doors".. ha ha.. I'm teaching him young that you don't leave cupboard doors open!! : ) I don't know why it's sideways though... hmm

3 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

That poor little guy, what a trooper!!!!! Hope he isn't in too much pain, mom either!!!

Anonymous said...

I was showing Landon Henry's owie pictures and he said "Henry has a "happy" owie! I think it's because Henry is smiling in all the pictures! I didn't post my video of Henry walking in the shoes on Sunday because it was sideways also, but I'm going to add it to my last post anyway!

Rapp family fun said...

It looks like a good bruise! Poor Henry, but he sure does keep smiling! I love the morning hair-to cute! Once he gets the cupboard doors down then next thing to teach him is to put the toilet seat down!