Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

So I have no pictures from Easter!! I'm a bad mom I guess... but others took some I'll steal, so we'll be ok! : )

Saturday we had a great day outside in a Bears Fundraiser Baggo tourney-- Brendon got 6th out of 40 and I got like 39th probably... just kidding. Tammy and I did win 1 game!! : ) We brought Henry out to Ken and Pam's house and man did he have fun! He played outside with two of his cousins and his grandma and aunt Jenae... Pam said he took a 2 hour nap too! Then went home and Henry slept great that night-- he just loves being outside and it really wears him out!

Sunday morning started off with breakfast/brunch at our house with my mom, dad, sister Angie and her son Brady. We had a great meal and some relaxing! We did a little Easter Egg hunt for Brady and Henry... Henry just thought the eggs were balls, and would throw them as far as he could.. and Brady wanted to crack them all on our heads! Then Henry went down for his 2nd nap and as soon as he woke, we headed out to Easter #3 at Ken and Pam's house.. we got there just in time for Henry to see Miley for a little bit-- I think tose two like to play (or fight for toys) together! It's pretty fun watching them interact. Then more eating and more relaxing!

Henry got 3 wonderful easter baskets! From the Easter bunny at home it was just a color book and some color crayons (his first set), then Grandma Niebur got him a cute little plastic wagon filled with a chocolate bunny, PJ's, egg's with money in them, a pail and shovel and I can't even remember what else, then grandma Pam got him 2 buckets with bubble machines and candy, and toys and snacks in it. So a big thank you to all Henry's Easter Bunnies!

Now back to reality-- this weekend just flew by, we were busy each day. Hopefully we have great weather all week, so Henry can get his outside fix each day.... he just loves it. Last night when we got home after 7, Henry and I were just cuddling on the chair, and he saw Brendon open the deck door... Henry seriously took off running! He could sit out and play on the deck all day if we let him! What a funny boy. His eye and chin is also healing pretty well.. the shiner is almost gone and he'll probably have 2 little scars -- I try to put Neosporin on the part that will scar to try to help it heal better- but Henry just wipes it off. oh well- I'll keep trying.

No comments: