Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

Here are a few new pictures. We had a great valentines day. We stayed home all day and night together and had a really delicious dinner. I made crab legs and Brendon grilled some steaks and then I made some stuffed mushrooms too... yum! It was so good to have steaks on the grill too- there is nothing better! Earlier that day Henry and I made pancakes for breakfast and I got out my heart shaped mold for pancakes-- while I did that Henry made his daddy a Valentines day card and then Brendon surprised me with beautiful amethyst earrings from Chicago Eds.... the man does pick out good jewelry! : ) I got him a PS3 game... guess I'm slacking on the gifts this year to him.

This was soo cute. Henry's school made this valentines day box -- it's a diaper and then all the kids brought Valentines day cards and his teachers made a little goodie basket with cheerios and goldfish in them etc.. I loved it! Henry also got Valentine cards from his cousin Brady, Great Grandma and Grandpa Duden, and Grandma and Grandpa Pagel along with a book too. So sweet.

Here is Henry coloring a card for his daddy-- look at that smile! : )








I don't know why I always take pictures when these two are napping-- it's just so darn cute! I love how Henry's hand is over his face too.





Just Henry looking cute.. we had to keep the bib on him on Sunday- he was drooling up a storm-- I think it's the teething, he's never been a big drooler.










.


I tried to take a picture of the heart shaped blueberry pancakes-- but taking a picture on a white plate didn't turn out so well... but you get the idea.
















Henry hasn't walked much since those first few steps the other day. I'm going to be gone tonight playing volleyball, Brendon said he'll teach him tonight... so we'll see what new tricks and how much walking he does when I get home! " )

And this is fun... Henry loves to push anything and everything around the house. I managed to get a little video last night. He'll push a chair, the kitchen chair, the kitchen table, a laundry basket, his high chair or anything he can manage.. when he gets stuck he even grunts some times..I love it!


3 comments:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

He is so darn cute!!!!!

Rapp family fun said...

What a cutie pie!! Axel loves pushing things around the house also. I'm going to try and teach him to push the broom around next!!

Shelly Pagel said...

good idea! Maybe I can get Henry to push the vacuum!