Saturday, February 7, 2009

11 Months old

Henry is 11 months old today! He's gets more and more fun every day! He's starting understand things a lot better to, so that is fun. We'll say "go get your ball" or "where's your toys" or "where is dada" and our favorite "get daddy's toesies" and he knows what to do.

Henry is eating very well these days, we still do the babyfood, but not that much.. I think mostly to just to make sure he's getting enough food and enough nutrition. He's been eating some fun things like Italian flavored Pasta (that salad with the noodles, italian dressing, black olives and feta cheese) Henry just loved those flavored noodles. His fav veggie is beans and a new fav is sliced cheese.

He still isn't very interested in walking on his own, but still just loves walking across the room with his toy car, and now that he can turn the car around it's even more fun that we don't have to turn him around everytime he hits a wall!

I can't download pics right now, my computer isn't finding the drive my pics are on for some reason, so I'll post some later.

So that's about it for now, I'm working on planning his first birthday party-- wow how time flies! : )

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Time goes by so fast!!