Friday, December 19, 2008
Feeling Better
Brendon being the wonderful dad he is, stayed home with Henry yesterday and they had a pretty good day considering Henry wasn't his normal self. When I got home from work Henry seemed a little better- no fever and no throwing up for a full day now so I think he's on the upswing! He was still pretty fussy, so after dinner he took a bath and cheered right up. His favorite thing to do is walk (with push toys) so back and forth in the living room we went until he got tired out. I put him to bed in his crib (he hasn't slept in his crib for almost 2 days now) so he didn't want much to do with that, but after about 45 minutes of feeding and hugging, he finally went to sleep! He slept until 3am, ate a little and back to sleep until I woke him at 5:20 this morning! yeah- sleep-- this is so much better than the every hour thing he was doing. So he woke up with just a little temp, 100.1.. but I could tell he is doing so much better, so we packed up and sent him off to daycare this morning. Hopefully I don't get a call saying come get him.. the only thing I really worry about is his crabbiness.. but Henry usually is a different person when lots of people are around -- I think all the people takes his mind off things so he should be just fine. Then I'm off of work all next week- so we'll have so much fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad Henry is feeling better! A day home with dad sure can do a lot huh? How'd daycare go?
Post a Comment