A couple weeks ago we put him by the stair case and he went all the way up a whole flight of stairs. Luckily he doesn't really hang out near the stairs so I don't think we'll have to do the baby gates at all. I don't think he really wants to go up stairs because the only upstairs is bedtime!
He sleeps pretty well, still gets up once a night some times, but many times sleeps through the night.
I think he's also getting more teeth! He already has 8 (4 top and 4 bottom) but I think he's getting those back ones now.... he sticks his fingers way back in his mouth and is drooling a little bit.
A few new pics
This was taken at my cousin's wedding this past Saturday.
This was Henry breaking in our new tree stand- he thought it was fun
This was Henry and Brendon setting up our tree
Here Beth and Dad cutting down the tree
Here is Henry and Brendon .. it was so cold out Saturday we pretty much took him out to take this picture and then I went back into the car with him to stay warm!
1 comment:
Cute family picture!!! 9 months, that is scary, almost time for another!!!!
Post a Comment