We tried out the johnny jumper my mom has at her house-- Henry liked it a lot!
had to put this picture in of Brendon sleeping-- see how he has his friend (the remote) so close to him! They are good friends!! : ) ha!
I went to the other room and I came back and Henry had chocolate all over his face... Brendon thought it would be funny to scare me wondering what the heck happened... Brendon had fun rubbing it on Henry's face-- but I cought him in the act... it was pretty funny! Henry even looks a little guilty- busted baby!!
Here is the video I took of Henry rolling over! My memory card filled up so it's a short video-- and by the time I got this video on my regular camera he'd already been rolling for about a week- so it's not as funny as the very first one is-- he's a pro now!
New pics will be added next week-- my family in Hampton got quite the damage to their homes in the storm last night-- lots and lots of cleaning was done by the family and one grainery went down at my aunt/unlces... I guess everyone is lucky nobody was hurt-- hopefully some of the crops come back too. What a storm it was!
We're also moving into our new house on Tuesday! Monday we'll be home packing up and Tuesday moving in! I'll try to get pictures of the new home up soon.
All for now
2 comments:
The fair is always so much fun, glad Henry got to enjoy it! What a handsome little guy and getting so big, rolling over, oh lordy next he'll be walking- yikes!! LOL at Brendon- I love it, most males have the "remote" as their best friend, great blackmail picture!
Hi is so adorable in the stocking hat! In the picture with the chocolate face, it's almost as if he's saying "Sorry Mom...it was just so darned good. Please don't be mad!"
Great pics! See you on Monday and Tuesday!
Post a Comment