We took Henry to the Dr to see what's going on with his cough... since his cold a few weeks back he's had a rotten cough... he seems happy enough, but just coughs a lot (I've had it too- it's not fun). The Dr said he basically just got a bunch of gunk in his throat he can't clear and he could have a little baby sinus infection. So he's taking some medicine and hopefully that will help clear it all up. He also got weighed yesterday on exactly his 4 month-- he was 15lbs 11oz, that was with the onesie and a diaper on though- so he's probably a couple ounces less. What a big boy we have! : ) He slept a little better last night than previous so hopefully the meds are already working!
I really will download some new pics soon- and I'll get another video of him rolling too. The video I have is on our video camera and I can't figure out how to download just that piece rather than the whole CD.
Anyway- all for now!
1 comment:
I hope the meds kick in soon so Henry and you and Brendon can sleep througth the night again. Hope you are feeling better, too.
Pam
Post a Comment