We still have plenty to do, all the little stuff that "luckily" I just have to go through and figure where to put everything. Our new home is so big, I just don't even know where to put it all! It's a good problem to have though. I think this weekend I'll be able to do a lot- we don't have too much going on.
I'll take some pictures of the new house (and of course Henry) soon and get them posted.
Henry also has his 4 month Dr appt tomorrow- hopefully that goes well with the shots and all. I know I feel worse than he does about it all. I think the little bugger might be starting to teethe- he is sucking so hard on EVERYTHING, more than ever before. He's been a little bit more fussy lately too. I can't see anything yet, but one part of his gums do look a little white, so they might be coming in. Hopefully they don't hurt him too much-- guess I better stock up on the tylenol and orajel!
Yesterday we really noticed how much he's "scooching"... Brendon put a can cooley in front of him and he kept pushing it trying to grab it, and then he'd work his way up-- I think he "scooched" about a foot! He's starting to get up on his knees but can't figure out how to move that way yet... it's so fun watching him! We might have a crawler soon-- eek! Time to childproof the new house!
All for now... Thanks again to everyone that helped us move out and in! Ken, Pam, Taylor, Curt, Beth, Angie, Nick, Mary, Jodi, Ben, Matt, Jill-- did I miss anyone? I hope not. We couldn't have moved without all the help!
2 comments:
When is the housewarming party??
I am glad you guys got all moved in - Sorry we weren't able to help. Cannot wait to see it!!
Soon I hope-- we have to try to finish moving in-- maybe we should have a card club bbq in August?
:) See ya Sat at Little's
Post a Comment