Another week just flew by! Brendon and I bought a new vehicle this weekend so that was fun, we got a Hyundai Tuscon. It's a cute small suv. I was set on getting a car, but the suv was just a couple thousand more than the car so we decided to go with that. Now Brendon has to get rid of the 96 Explorer that has over 200,000 miles on it and drive the Malibu... he's going to love the gas milage on the car versus his truck-- but I know he loved his truck too. : )
Had another Dr appt yesterday, and LP is doing great. Heart beat is between 135 and 140 again and she said it seems like the baby has settled in the right position, head down, butt and spine over on my right side and feet over on the left side... Hopefully the baby will stay in that position from now on! I actually lost a pound this appt, my doctor just laughed and said how does that happen over Christmas? I said who knows, but I like it. You usually gain about a pound a week at this time, but instead, in 2 weeks I lost 1lb, she wasn't concerned at all and overall I've gained about 22lbs which she said was great. My blood pressure is normal at 122 over 68. I'm measuring right on at 32 weeks and still feeling great with lots of energy to start working on the baby's room now.
We had a couple more showings on our townhome this past week and one that is considering a second showing! So that's great, but also sort of bad timing with the baby... don't want to think too much about it yet since who knows what could happen, they may not even look at it again. So I don't want to worry too much about where we'll go until we know for sure there is more interest on our house.
All for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment