So another week flies by! Our weekend started out with birth classes at United/Childrens.... They weren't the best and really didn't "learn" anything, but it wasn't a bad experience to go through. It was good to hear everything have Brendon there, Brendon "thinks" he knows all about it, but I know he doesn't! : ) It was a long class (6 hours Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday) but now it's done so it's good. Brendon loved the gory video's and I hated them of course. It was nice to get the tour of the big hospital, Childrens is actually where I'll deliver since the two hospitals are connected. Then Pam had her 50th birthday party at Brewsters Saturday night and when Brendon and I got there we heard Mindi and Taylor were at the hospital, then a few hours later, they had a wonderful baby girl! Miley Kay! I now have a niece-- yeah!
So now I'm leaving for Philadelphia for work right now, I come home on Saturday night though, so it's a nice short trip. My doctor gave me the green light to go, but instructed me to keep it easy, trade shows are usually a lot of work and long physical hours, so it will be interesting on how the show gets done with little work from me! Now this weekend we're going to try to start working on the baby's room (I know I've said that before, but I really mean it this time!) : )
So the time just flew by again-- only 7 weeks away now! Yipee
No comments:
Post a Comment