Wow- this past week just flew by with the holidays! We had a very nice Christmas and it was fun to see everyone, even though we couldn't stay anywhere very long. We made 5 Christmas' in 2 days! It was so nice to see everyone. LP is going to grow up in a BIG but fun family! LP even got his/her first christmas present from Aunt Angie and Beth and cousin Brady-- we got a little frame that says Cousin's on it for when my nephew Brady gets to hold LP and then a little monkey hat with mittens for next winter-- so soft and cute. Grandma Pagel also got us a nice supply of diapers, she knows how practical we are, and diapers make a great gift - Brendon and I loved it!
So this week I gues the baby should be 3.3lb's and 16 inches long!
I can't believe I'm due in 9 weeks which means it could really be anywhere from 6 weeks-9 weeks! (full term is considered anytime after 37 weeks).
We're still on the great name debate-- right now I think our girls names are narrowed down to Lydia and Lyla and our boys name are what we struggle with most-- I think it's down to Oliver, Henry or Franklin (Frank)-- I'm not a huge fan of Frank but Brendon loves it.. so we'll see if it's a boy and if it comes out looking like a Frank-- what does a Frank look like anyway? " )
I'm still feeling really good which I'm so thankful for, I do have a little harder time sleeping sometimes just because LP likes to be active in the middle of the night! For the most part I sleep fine, just wake up a few times and my back gets a little sore.. but all in all it's been really easy so far. Let's hope for a few more weeks of "normalness".
All for now- Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year! Kind of strange to think this is the last Christmas/New Years that we'll have just the two of us... but that's probably good! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment