30 weeks! Wahoo - only 10 weeks left!
LP must be getting anxious in there, because wholy cow does he/she move around... not that he/she moves any more often, but when they happen the movements are crazy wild-- what a strange feeling it is, but very cool!
LP should be 15 1/2 inches long and 3lbs!! Had another Dr appt yesterday things are still nice and normal, I'm measuring at 30weeks and heartbeat is great at 135 bpm.
This past week Brendon and I registered at Target for some goodies and also bought a stroller/carseat combo, stocked up on diapers and other little stuff. Brendon was fun registering with-- he really likes that gun thing, I never even got to see it! : ) My girlfriends are planning a shower for me mid January and my friends at work just asked me if they could have a shower for me after the baby was born- I have such great friends! We also brought a bassinet home that aunt Jodi got for us this summer and sort of set it up. We're slowly but surely working on a little home for LP-- still have plenty of time though! We also confirmed our appointments for our labor and delivery class at United on Jan 5th and 6th... not really looking forward to them, but something we have to do. Brendon compared them to the marriage classes I made him do : )-- Those are just the sacrafices he has to make for his wife and baby now!
All in all- everything is still great. Feeling fabulous and still have lots of energy -- hopefully the next several weeks continue to go great!
No comments:
Post a Comment