Yesterday at daycare little miss Stella only took 1 30 minute nap the whole day! Then when Brendon got home she slept another 30 minutes... that is so not enough! But I guess she seemed happy. After dinner I fed her and she fell asleep - she does this a lot and usually it's just a 5-10minute cat nap, but she was out cold. I put her in her crib around 7pm and she didn't wake up until almost 4am! I fed her and she went right back to sleep until we all got up around 5:30am.. I'm glad she got that catch up sleep, but I hope this isn't a routine of no sleep at school and too much sleep at home-- I want it to be opposite!
Oh my Stella girl..
Henry had his first visit of the pre-school room yesterday! He calls it the big kids room! Henry said it was fun, he did a 2 hour visit yesterday and will for the next couple days, and then do 4 hours and then 6 hours and then eventually the whole day. He is pretty attached to his morning teacher Tonda and his main teacher Lynn, so he might have an issue with that, but he's getting 3 new teachers in the preschool room that I'm sure he'll love just as much! They sent home a little sheet saying how he listened, and how he played, and how well he adjusted and he got a perfect report of all smiley faces : )
Hopefully today at school goes just as good for Henry and hopefully my girl will take some normal naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment