Happy to report Henry is finally on the mend... While I was in Boston for work part of last week, Brendon stayed with his mom and dad so they could watch Henry for us... I heard he's sit and cuddle and then play a little then sit and cuddle some more... I hated being away while Henry wasn't himself... I was gone 2 1/2 days and that was the longest I've ever been away... I hated it. It was very hard on me. So with Henry being sick his schedule was completly thrown off..napping at the wrong times made him not want to go to bed until late.. and he'll only sleep in our bed now! We never let him sleep with us, so Brendon and I are not used to it and we do not get much sleep when he sleeps with us... we're going to have to figure something out with that pretty darn quick.. this mama needs some sleep each night! So hopefully this week back to his routine will help it all.
14 weeks along now and the babysite thing says the baby should be about the size of a lemon now and that most women start to notice their clothes getting tight.. some days they are tight and others they are not-- I think it's just whether my pants got put in the dryer or not! HA So it's nice to say all my clothes still have enough room in them for a few more weeks- with Henry I didn't wear maternity clothes until 21 weeks or something like that... I'm sure 2nd time around I won't make it that far, but another few weks would be nice!
1 comment:
I'm glad that Henry is doing better. Poor guy. It sounds like he has had a few hard weeks. Hope things keep getting better for you guys!
Post a Comment