Tuesday, October 20, 2009

just goofing around

Henry and his obsessions.. shoes/boots (it's hard to get him to take them off), hats, Barney, and balls! He's all boy and I love it- he just cracks me up






Last weekend Henry and I were outside and Henry was having fun finding lady bugs...

Here is one he found

Here he is telling me "bug all gone"



He keeps looking for it- very funny


Henry and his buddy Jamison Guertin- we went to a Harvest Party at the Guertins last weekend and Henry and Jamison had so much fun playing together- they were soo cute!



I love this video-- shows how good they play together!! I love Henry's little giggle..


This one was a while ago.. but it's cute!

2 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

LOL - too cute! I think baby O ate one of those bugs the other day! Henry is just so happy!

Shelly Pagel said...

He DID??? EEEEEWWWW... but you know as well as anyone... boys will be boys!