Where has the time gone... my little dude is 19 months old. Henry changes all the time and he learns so much every day. He talks like crazy- a few of Henry's favorite words are: Bubbles, Tractor, bapa (that is what he calls his grandpa's), side (for outside), daddys car, bath, owie, bike, Barney, Brady, poop & butt (he tells me every time he poops with a point to his butt and says .. butt.. poop), ball and the new favorite word is "VIKINGS"... daycare put some Vikings pants on him after spilled soup all over his, and he goes VIKINGS.. of course we love that he knows the Vikings! There are so many more words, but those are the fun ones lately. I still haven't got him in for his 18 month dr visit yet, but it's scheduled for the end of the month. I'm excited to see how much he's grown! Henry eats great, he usually loves all fruits and vegetables, and has now started to eat more meats.. he ate goulash the other night that had a lot of hamburger in it- he used to spit that stuff out so I'm really glad he's liking hamburger more. Nothing too much that he doesn't like which I am so thankful for-- I know of a couple really picky eaters in my family, and I know how hard it can be to get them to eat- so I hope Henry keeps this up.
Nothing too new with us, I'm working and going to school at night and Brendon's work is thankfully starting to slow down with the season just a little bit... for a few weeks straight he was working really long hours every day- but we're both thanful to have such great jobs.
I'll get some more pictures posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment