Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A few early pictures of Beth and Ryan's wedding this past weekend... tons of fun! Nothing beats a Niebur wedding! It was a little chilly Saturday but way better than having it rain or being 90 degree's! Everything went very well- except Henry decided not to walk down the aisle... oh well, what can you expect from a 16 month old... he did it so well during practice, but I think with 250 people looking at him, he just decided it wasn't going to happen... during practice it was so funny.. Brady walked much faster than Henry so Henry fell and just about the tim Henry got back up Brady would start again and Henry would fall again... all this while holding hands... it was so cute! I think someone actually got that on video tape too..


Me bowling at 1 or 2am!


Don't ask about this one! HA HA



The new family!

The wedding party


Brady and Henry... as Grandpa Nick would say... pick up the plow Henry! " )


I guess Henry must have been talking or something.... " ) I love this one!
Grandma and Henry


The boys and Beth


The girls and Beth



The sisters!


Everything with Henry is great- He's learning to sit on the potty at school now! Yippee! And I'm still amazed at all the words coming out of his mouth every day and now sometimes 2 words at a time or longer words.

3 comments:

EricaBerg said...

Great Pictures! Everyone looks like they had a good time. Was everything done at your mom & dads? I love outdoor pictures.

Shelly Pagel said...

just the pictures and ceremony was at mom and dads-- then reception and dance at Treasure Island... lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Henry looks so grown up in those pics! He is such a cutie!!