Friday, August 15, 2008

New pics and Cereal

Henry and dad sleeping after camping last weekend



I love these pics of Axel Rapp and Henry-- notice Henry's big smile at Axel here! Click on the pics to zoom in. Axel is about 8 weeks older then Henry-- they are so stinkin cute!!


Henry says Hey dude- you got my toy

OK- I'm good now- we both got a toy to suck on : )
Enjoying the campfire and music from Mike and Jeremy
Amy and Rick didn't bring their kids, but no matter where they go- kids flock to Amy!
I think Jeremy liked Henry
Henry just chillin at the campsite- he was such a good boy- pretty mellow the whole time
Quintin giving Henry a kiss- how cute!
Our little family pic at the campite
SO Big!
I LOVE this one-- we tried some rice cereal for the first time last night-- Henry made the funniest faces!! After a few bites of funny faces, I realized it wasn't very warm, so I warmed it up and then he ate the whole bowl and without the faces! (the whole bowl was only 1tablespoon cereal and 3tablespoons breast milk. It was fun letting him try the cereal-- I think we'll stick with just the rice cereal for a little bit then eventually get some fruits going too. I don't know if it was the cereal or not, but he slept awesome too! He went down on the first try (it usually takes two or more tries!) and slept through the night and we woke him up a little after 5 and he was all smiles.
Daddy feeding Henry
This next one I call "easily entertained". Brendon put on his CD of favorite music and was dancing around the living room- Henry loved it and didn't take his eyes off Brendon!



4 comments:

StacyBraatz said...

I love it!!! LOL Brendon is such a nut, cheap entertainment that is forsure, who the heck needs toys when you have a crazy dad willing to entertain! Priceless!

Tammy Meyers said...

Love the dance move Brendon!! Henry sure is getting big...Love the face he made with the cereal :) I need to see that little guy again real soon!

Shelly Pagel said...

We should have the card club over for a bbq sometime soon to our new house!

Rapp family fun said...

I love the pictures with axel and Henry. Way to cute. Poor Henry had to share all of his toys, once he gets mobile then he can run away from Axel. It was so fun watching them interact with each other.